|The Back to Business Coaching Program directly connects a business owner and/or managers with one-on-one business coaching and advice with a Certified Management Consultant (CMC).
The purpose of the program is to help local business owners and/or management define issues, set priorities and establish an action plan that can be implemented immediately.
- Includes a maximum of 12 hours of support from a CMC.
- Business owners and their management team will be matched with a CMC that has the appropriate background and expertise to assist.
- Develop a tangible action plan with next steps based on the advice of the CMC.
- All appointments are done over the phone or via skype. Free for qualified businesses.
- Participant to be at least a 50% owner in business. Participant can designate a staff member to attend on their behalf.
- Operating within the RWMB prior to May 3rd.
- Currently located or headquartered within the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo.
The Back to Business Resource Centre has partnered with the Institute of Certified Management Consultants of Alberta to deliver the Back to Business Coaching Program for businesses affected by the wildfires.
WHY THE INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS?
- Consultants must meet certain criteria and undergo an examination to qualify.
- They commit to ongoing training to obtain and maintain their designation.
- CMCs abide by the Uniform Code of Professional Conduct.
- By partnering with the provincial chapter, Wood Buffalo business owners have access to a pool of experienced CMCs from across Alberta.
- Free for qualified businesses.