Business Coaching Program
The Business Coaching Program directly connects a business owner and/or managers with one-on-one business coaching and advice with a Certified Management Consultant (CMC).
The purpose of the program is to help local business owners and/or management define issues, set priorities and establish an action plan that can be implemented immediately.
- Include a maximum of 12 hours of support from a CMC
- Business Owners and their management team will be matched with a CMC that has the appropriate background and expertise to assist
- Include a maximum of 12 hours of support from a CMC.
- Business Owners and their management team will be matched with a CMC that has the appropriate background and expertise to assist.
- Develop a tangible action plan with next steps based on the advice of the CMC.
- All appointments are done over the phone or via skype.
- The Program will only be available to recipients of the Canadian Red Cross’ Support to Small Business Program Phase 2 & 3.
- Participant to be at least a 50% owner in the business. Participant can designate a staff member to attend on their behalf.
- If the eligible business has already participated in the Back to Business Coaching Program, they will not be eligible to go through the Business Coaching Program.
How do I participate in this program?
Each eligible business must complete an intake questionnaire either in person or over the phone with a Economic Development representative.
To book an appointment to register for the program or for any additional questions about the program please fill out the following contact form.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com or call 1-855-929-2338.