Ask an Expert
Ask and Expert – gives entrepreneurs one-on-one access to a professional or expert in a given field that can assist them with questions related to their business.
Click here to register.
May 3rd we have a volunteer legal professional Suzanne Manning who can offer advice and guidance on a variety of topics including the following
- Business structures: corporations, partnerships and sole proprietorship’s;
- Commercial leasing;
- Commercial real estate transactions;
- Contractor agreements;
- Business Agreements and Commercial Contracts (drafting, interpreting and managing contract disputes);
- Business financing;
- Mergers & Acquisitions (buying/selling a business);
- Builders’ liens;
- Estate planning (what happens to your business interests upon death.
- Each session is scheduled for 30 minutes
- You can book up to 2 sessions per business for a total of 1 hour
- You can connect via in person or over the phone
- You can cancel up to 3 days in advance (72 hours); there will be a cancellation fee of 50% ($12.50)
- Please contact Natasha 780.788.4329 if you have any questions
- Come prepared with direct questions and any documentation about the topic you want to discuss; this is a brief consultation and you may not be able to get all your questions answered.