Accounting for Business – A Pathway to SuccessRSS Feed
Join us for an informative session on Accounting for Business – A Pathway to Success.
In session you will learn about:
- What assistance accountants and bookkeepers provide your business
- How you can save on accounting and tax costs
- What key reports mean, such as your Balance Sheets, Income Statements and Retained Earnings
- Setting up the right systems to evaluate where your business is at and how to get the most of out of them
- The basics about Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) accounts
- Common write-offs
- Record Keeping
- ….And much more
Presenter: Staci Millard, of S.Millard Chartered Professional Accountant
Staci Millard is a Chartered Professional Accountant with over a decade of experience in assisting small businesses. She is passionate about teaching business owners how understanding their finances is a crucial part of their success. Staci has given her time to assisting small businesses through the Ask and Expert program through Wood Buffalo Economic Development and also with training for non-profit organizations. She is a board member of the Chamber of Commerce and her teams prides themselves on the support they are able to provide the small business community.