Keyano Voucher Program
The Keyano College Voucher Program will provide eligible businesses direct financial support to register in any existing program offered by Keyano College.
The purpose of this program is to provide educational opportunities that encourage expanded business knowledge.
- Eligible businesses qualify for financial support to a maximum of $500 per business, and can only receive one (1) voucher per business.
- Business owners register directly with a program coordinator at Keyano College, who can provide guidance on the courses available.
- Example courses that may be of interest include: Bookkeeping & Accounting, MS Office, Leadership, Human Resources, Project Management, Communications, etc.
- This Program will only be available to recipients of the Canadian Red Cross Support to Small Business Program Phase 2 & 3.
- Any employee within the eligible business may utilize the voucher (contractors do not qualify as employees).
- An employee of an eligible business who wishes to participate in the Program will need to produce proof of employment or verification from employer.
How do I participate in this program:
You can directly register for the program with Keyano College.
Keyano Administrator: Glenna McLean
For any addition question please contact Economic Development using the following contact form.